Sports Hall Floor Protection. This giant carpet tile is specifically designed for ultimate protection, with a non-slip rubber matting on the base. The top layer is a cushioned shock absorbent surface for ultimate protection. Most facilities use these carpet tiles when exams are on for Sports Hall Floor protection. Designed to be layed across the sports hall before exams and/or events to protect the sports hall flooring form damage and dirt.
The carpet surface is perfect for trapping dirt and grit which is harmful to the surface of any sports floor. This is also ultimate protection against indentation from stiletto heals, chairs, tables and stage equipment.
- The installation for this tile is very fast due to the lightweight material
- If tile is stained or damaged, you can replace just one tile
- 2x1m in size
- Homogeneous needle punched textile Surface
- PLUS (Polyolefine) Backing
- 100% Polypropylene Fibre
- Total Weight: 3200 g/m2 + 10%
- Total Thickness:
- Loose laid Installation
- Use Classification (Standard NF EN 1470): Class 32: general traffic / class 23: heavy residential
- Comfort class: LC2
- Thermal resistance: 0,011 m2 K/W
- Electrostatic properties (ISO 6356): E < 2 kV
- Feature 1
If you are interested in our services, please get in contact via our contact page.